March 23, 2023
By joining the team at BNP Paribas Cardif on a work-study contract, our apprentices can get to know a company that offers a stimulating and welcoming working environment. But that’s not all! Find out more about the many reasons to join us.
Join a Committed Company
Subsidiary of the leading European banking group BNP Paribas, our company is a global specialist in savings and protection solutions.
In a changing world, we aim to be a responsible employer and respond to human and social expectations in the quickly evolving world of work. We are therefore fully committed to the Environmental, Social and Governance challenges (ESG) that we incorporate into everything that we do, as well as BNP Paribas Group, ranked as the most responsible company in France’s Banking and Financial Services sector.1
We are therefore fully committed to training younger generations and helping them to join the labour market. We honour this commitment by recruiting apprentices on work-study contracts, in order to share our expertise and support young people from the very start of their careers.
Join a stimulating ecosystem to gain new skills
BNP Paribas Cardif has a presence in over 30 countries and offers a wide variety of positions with 400 different jobs. You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment and benefit from an extremely fulfilling career journey. Our employees have real expertise and will support you as you develop your skills in your chosen job.
We recruit work-study applicants every year, whether on apprenticeship or professional training contracts, in all business areas:
• Actuarial & Risk
• Distribution & Sales
• Digital, Analytics & Data
• Operations and Customer Services
• Accounting & Management Control
• Legal & Fiscal
• Marketing and Communication
• Human Resources
Join a carring company that pays close attention to its employees’ wellbeing
One of BNP Paribas Cardif’s key concerns is to take care of the people who make up their teams. We work together to build human relationships based on mutual trust, collaboration and collective intelligence. These principles promote a better way of working together in a stimulating and friendly workplace. Every day, you will receive support from a mentor specially assigned to you, as well as from the HR team. The team will be ready to assist you from the moment you arrive, throughout your career in the company.
Receive personalised support…
• A welcome meeting (introduction to the team and workings of the department, essential information about how we work in the company)
• A meeting about mutual expectations and assignments
• A dedicated integration seminar to get to know the company, with a visit to our Cardif Lab’ and Customer Room
• An interview at the end of the trial period and an interview halfway through your work-study journey
• Regular meetings, including meetings to prepare your final report
• Becoming part of our community of work-study apprentices
...with a large company’s benefits!
• Access to the Staff Association with preferential rates on culture, leisure, holidays, etc.
• Free health insurance
• Bonus from profit-sharing in the BNP Paribas Group’s results and incentive profit-sharing bonus linked to the results of BNP Paribas Cardif
• Option to work remotely (depending on job type) and meal vouchers for days spent working remotely
• Access to the on-site staff restaurant, partially subsidised by the company
• Various on-site services: car and bike parking, terraces, vegetable gardens, gyms, a library, a booth for medical services, concierge services (dry-cleaning, alterations, shoe repairs, parcel delivery, an osteopath, a hairdresser/barber, etc.), shuttle buses running every ten minutes to our Nanterre site from La Défense or Nanterre University.
Once your work-study contract is over, you can apply to all our job offers, but also to positions offered by the BNP Paribas Group, in France and abroad.
1 “Classement 2023” ranking France’s most responsible companies by business sector:(Classement Le Point Classement 2023 des entreprises les plus responsables en France par secteur d’activité) Palmarès CSR - France’s Most Responsible Companies 2023 (lepoint.fr)(Palmarès RSE - Les entreprises les plus responsables en 2023 (lepoint.fr))