14 October 2022
Each year, BNP Paribas Cardif’s Innovation team identifies projects that are ready for public communication, transformative for our company and innovative compared to the market, as our company’s Innovation Ambassadors. The ultimate goal of the initiative is to reward outstanding teams, spread innovation culture and increase our company's efficiency through valorization.
The innovation team carries out a massive sourcing campaign across all BNP Paribas Cardif regions & domestic markets to identify projects that could be candidates for Innovation Ambassadors. This year, 24 entities submitted 86 projects, showing that innovation can be found everywhere at BNP Paribas Cardif !
We noticed that the candidate projects revolved around 6 key themes:
• Build key partnerships with fintechs, startups and others to offer improved experiences and new products,
• Increase transparency and ease-of-use for partners through new B2B2C platforms, access to API's and use of our products,
• Offer AI-powered experiences to improve financial product performance, offer custom products and be proactive about CX,
• Facilitate customer onboarding using digital tools and all-in-one connections for login
• Support customer wellbeing with B2C platforms offering health services and retirement planning ,
• Leverage internal resources by empowering and training employees, and streamlining operational processes.
After a first selection with input from teams at regional level, the Innovation team submits a short list of projects to a Grand Jury including Stanislas Chevalet (Deputy General Director, Transformation & Development), Nathalie Dore (Exco member, Chief Impact & Innovation Officer), and Carine Lauru (Exco member, Director of Communication.) Ultimately, the jury selected 10 projects as our flagship innovation projects for 2022, our “Innovation Ambassadors” announced in September !
Stay tuned for profiles of each of our 10 Innovation Ambassador projects on our website and on BNP Paribas Cardif social networks in the coming months !